BCA was established in 1998 to provide best practices training, resources, networking and advocacy that foster excellence and advance recognition of the commissioning practice. Today BCA is a regional, U.S. and international organization that also undertakes challenging initiatives to represent the building commissioning profession.
BCA membership is the perfect point of entry if you are starting a commissioning career, or if you are a seasoned commissioning authority wanting a strong voice in the progress of your profession. Membership also offers a forum for owners, design and construction professionals, building operators and other advocates making a mark on quality in the built environment.
Join BCA and engage in the future of the building commissioning industry. Learn more about available memberships.
- Educational opportunities. Members can attend workshops and training programs to stay abreast of best practices and technologies in the commissioning industry.
- Resources and publications. Members have access to techniques, tools, and procedures for effective and efficient commissioning through newsletters, industry papers and resource listings.
- Professional development. Member training and certification programs help you achieve recognition as a dedicated and knowledgeable professional.
- Marketing and business development. Members can network with important industry decision makers, access career opportunities, and market commissioning to building owners.
- Qualified resources. Access to BCA’s Commissioning Provider Directory for a list of commissioning professionals you can rely on to deliver the highest quality commissioning services.
- Participation. The opportunity to actively participate in setting new standards for training and practices, helping to shape excellence within the commissioning industry.
Who can be a member?
Anyone committed to creating and supporting high goals for building performance. BCA members must promise to adhere to the Essential Attributes of Building Commissioning.
Call the BCA hotline at 1.877.666.BCXA (2292) if you have any questions or if we can help guide you through the process. Join BCA Now!