National Conference on Building Commissioning (NCBC)
NCBC 2016 | May 16-18, 2016 | Indian Wells, CA
NCBC 2016 focuses on technical delivery of the commissioning process, building systems integration, business and marketing challenges, using monitoring/measurement and data analysis, and teamwork relationships. The theme this year, “Fire and Ice” will illuminate some of the most significant resource and efficiency challenges faced by the building community today, through the experience of building owners and commissioning providers – energy, water and the value of whole building commissioning.
How does commissioning contribute to resource efficiency? California is a most appropriate place to explore these issues, where energy and water are both in short supply and policymakers are working to balance growth, building codes, energy regulation and resource management.
This year’s excellent array of peer-reviewed speakers will conduct interactive sessions and panel discussions to address subjects ranging from the “big picture” to “How To” sessions. Join us at NCBC 2016!
- Download – NCBC 2016 – Conference Details
- Learn More – BCA Scholarship Foundation Golf Tournament
- Sign-up Today – 2016 NCBC Speaker Submission Form
- Now Available – 2016 BCxA Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus
- Register Today – 2016 BCxA Annual Dinner
- Now Available – 2016 President’s Award Nomination Form
- Now Available – 2016 Benner Award Nomination Form