Building Commissioning Project Engineer | Portland, OR.
Elevate is a commissioning engineering firm in Portland, Oregon and we are seeking a full-time Building Commissioning Engineer. We are a small family business with a current team of five people.
We are excited to be growing with passionate engineers who enjoy using and improving their skill set to solve problems using an engineering methodology. Our style of service to our clients requires significant time spent in the field working with controls systems and all types of building systems.
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- 1+ years of experience working as a Commissioning Provider or Design Engineer
- Facilities and building controls experience considered instead of an Engineering background
- TAB experience considered instead of an engineering background
- Building automation controls experience including controls sequence improvement, logic diagram reading and trend log analysis
- Physically able to perform duties working full days on a job site that may not be conditioned with heat or air conditioning
- Punctuality and ability to travel to job sites with a personal vehicle (mileage/ travel reimbursed)
- Comprehensive Regence/Blue Cross health coverage for you, your spouse and dependents
- Simple IRA through Vanguard with a company match
- 3 weeks of PTO in year one
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- A complete week of holiday pay for Christmas or your December holiday preference
- Paid time off for maternity or paternity leave
- Paid professional development, licenses and professional memberships
- Potential for quarterly bonuses
Elevate is an equal employment opportunity employer. Elevate prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class.
Pre-employment screening: This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check.