Building Enclosure Commissioning Project Manager | Denver, Colorado; Dallas, Texas; Los Angeles California; or Atlanta, Georgia
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Building Enclosure Commissioning Project Manager in our Denver, Colorado; Dallas, Texas; Los Angeles California; or Atlanta, Georgia office. In this role, you will work with our Architects and Engineers nationwide to deliver building enclosure commissioning and asset management services to our clients. We are searching for a dynamic and energetic person to help create, manage, and produce exciting projects for municipal, recreational, higher education, healthcare, federal and other high-profile clients.
This position is responsible for executing the project scope of services related to roofing, windows, air barrier, and water-proofing systems. An in-depth knowledge of construction practices and ASTM testing procedures related to these systems is a must. Business development and client education skills are a plus. A working knowledge of the LEED rating system is also a plus.
- Develops detailed design reviews of construction documents for adherence to industry best practices and client requirements.
- Recommends building enclosure test procedures and sampling rates to assist clients with appropriate levels of risk management.
- Collaboration with our other technical groups such as MEP Design and Architecture.
- Performs field observation visits on active construction sites.
- Observes testing procedures conducted by installing contractors on active construction sites. Reports any deviations from ASTM testing procedures.
- Coordinates with other company leaders to provide frequent workload projections, risk assessments, work sharing opportunities, and other communication necessary for a successful group.
- Assists Asset Management team with developing facility condition assessment reports.
- Provides water entry troubleshooting and deficiency reports for existing buildings.
- Periodic overnight travel in support of our national portfolio of clients will be required.
Specific Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, or Architectural Engineering. Technical degrees or equivalent experience will be considered.
- Active IIBEC and/or AABC certifications or the ability to obtain an equivalent certification is preferred
- Experience with building envelope commissioning (BECx) and envelope testing
- Experience in facility condition assessment and asset management systems
- 5+ years of related experience in commercial building construction
- Ability to effectively manage all levels of clientele
- The ability to participate effectively in management and marketing activities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
· 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
· Flexible Schedules
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
· Professional Development and Training
· Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
· Mentoring Program
· Paid Time Off
· Short & Long-Term Disability
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.