Commissioning Agent - Bethlehem, PA
The Stone House Group is a facility consulting firm based in Bethlehem, PA. Since 1999, we have provided energy-related consulting services to clients throughout the Upper East Coast. Most clients are in the education or healthcare sectors. We believe in providing the support and flexibility necessary for our team members to successfully manage their projects and deliver the best possible service to our clients.
The Commissioning Agent position (CxA) position focuses on new construction and retro-commissioning to ensure buildings are constructed and maintained in a manner that meets the owner's needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review of drawings and specifications to ensure that plans will meet the owner’s needs
- Review of project submittals for clarify and conformity
- Quality assurance walkthroughs during construction
- Testing of HVAC control systems.
- Completion of documentation and LEED templates related to commissioning activities
- Travel to client sites as needed
- Interfacing with contractors, owners and the design team
Additional functions may include energy auditing or other energy-related services depending on experience and interest.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have experience in mechanical, electrical or building envelope commissioning or a transferable skill set. A four-year technical degree and minimum of 4+ years of experience is desired.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Send resumes to email@example.com