Commissioning Manager - Westminster, CO; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC
The Commissioning Manager is a Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP), and is knowledgeable in the design, construction, and operation of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems for LEED Enhanced Commissioning projects, as well as Building Envelope commissioning. The Commissioning Manager will lead a team of Facility Associates who are trained and experienced in the facility commissioning field. The outcome of the Cx process verifies proper operation of building systems, and that the requirements set forth by the construction contract are met.
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years Cx experience or comparable technical experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in Engineering or a related technical field; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BCxA CCP certification or equivalent.
- Proficiency in BCxA commissioning procedures.
- Knowledge of building HVAC mechanical systems, BAS systems, fire/life safety, plumbing, lighting and security systems.
- Experience in project management.
- Supervisory/leadership experience.
- Proficient in strong, effective communication and teamwork.
- Function as a leader and member of a high-performance team.
- Ability to work collaboratively in mobile work environment.
- Software proficiency in MS Office 365 (Excel, Project, SharePoint, Teams Word).
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Work with technical and subject matter experts to support and prepare process documentation in accordance with company guidelines and philosophies.
- Develop written and graphical materials to support the documentation of systems and solutions.
- Determine process based on knowledge, experience, and correspondence with design/engineering firms.
- Read and understand plans and specifications.
- Researches and collects input from multiple internal and external resources.
- Understanding of relationships to the ongoing success of Hensel Phelps.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer:
Hensel Phelps is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Hensel Phelps shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, domestic partner status pregnancy, disability, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, visit us at: