McKinstry | DENVER, COLORADO
At McKinstry, we’re proud to be a diverse and passionate group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We believe the world needs curious, forward-thinking, solutions-oriented people who want to make our planet better. We are committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals from all backgrounds, and we believe that promoting diversity, equity, and inclusivity is an integral component of our continuing quest To Build a Thriving Planet.
Here’s where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Commissioning Manager to join our team as a member of our growing Technical Services Mountains division. In this role you will lead the Mountain Region Commissioning team in three key areas:
People Management: You will manage and mentor the Mountain Region Commissioning team consisting of 15 high performing engineering professionals, supporting hiring efforts, developing project staffing plans, and directing the development and implementation of training programs.
Customer Service: We will look to you to build, establish, and manage meaningful client relationships, providing a single point of contact for clients regarding commissioning project timelines for key/strategic accounts.
Project and Business Development: You will support project development by implementing and managing New Construction commissioning procedures and assisting with project issue resolution. With the support of the Commissioning team, you will serve as the primary point of contact for McKinstry's Business Development team for all Commissioning related sales pursuits, leading the technical response and budget development for new opportunities.
· 4 years management experience required.
· BA/BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management or equivalent field of study required, or equivalent work experience required.
· 10 years of experience in commissioning services required.
· Knowledge and proficiency in BCA, ACG, NEBB, PECI and/or ASHRAE commissioning procedures required.
· Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and building automation systems required.
· Ability to read and understand construction documents required.
· BCA CCP or ACG CxA registration preferred.
· LEED AP, CEM professional designations preferred.
Apply here or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org