Commissioning Project Manager | Atlanta, GA
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Commissioning Project Manager in our Atlanta, Georgia office. In this role, you will expand work with a wide variety of clients and facility types. Project Manager responsibilities include execution of building commissioning and energy projects from planning through operations with minimal supervision.
- BS Degree in Architectural, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering or Construction Management. Technical related degrees may be considered.
- 3-8 years of experience in commissioning or a technical consulting field such as facility design, engineering, construction management or related area.
- Strong knowledge of building systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and control systems.
- Previous commissioning experience with higher education, k-12, health care, mission critical, and/or commercial facilities.
- Previous LEED® and/or sustainable design project experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to build successful partnerships and collaborative teams both internally and with other organizations.
- Previous experience with winning teamwork, leadership and highly collaborative environments.
- Strong background with using software and tablet devices to maximize site observations and efficiency of commissioning tasks.
- Ability to travel
Specific Requirements include:
- Local knowledge of the Atlanta regional market.
- Ability to supervise staff and verify quality of client deliverables.
- Prior experience in business development and marketing of building commissioning, condition assessment or energy related services.
- Registered professional engineering license.
- Commissioning Authority or other commissioning certifications.
- Previous experience with retro-commissioning of existing facilities.
- Energy engineering experience including energy auditing or energy modeling.
- Additional Certifications: PMP, CEM, LEED® GA or AP Federal projects experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.