Commissioning Agent position - Austin and San Antonio, TX
Jasmine Engineering, Inc (JEI) started its practice in 1984 in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Engineering (MEP) Services. JEl's involvement in the Alamodome project in 1989 redirected the vision of the company, resulting in a shift from design to focusing exclusively on Owners Representative Services.
JEI was the first firm to provide Commissioning Services. The firm has successfully commissioned over 1,000 projects totaling over $21 billion in construction costs. Recent projects include The Independent, a 62 story residential high-rise; the Austin Airport Expansion; the UT Arena; the Employees Retirement System Building; the new Dental Hygiene Building at Texas Woman's University and the KC! Global Headquarters, San Antonio.
About the Job
Immediate opening for two Commissioning Agent positions. One based in Austin and the other based in San Antonio.
• Commissioning of Mechanical and Electrical Systems during Pre-Construction, Construction Phase and Post-Construction Phase.
• Work with design, TAB, BAS, and Construction team to resolve deficiencies that arise during the commissioning process.
• Develop/review Owner's Project Requirements (OPR).
• Review design documents vs. OPR.
• Prepare commissioning plans and specifications.
• Conduct and document commissioning meetings.
• Prepare pre-functional checklists.
• Observe and report on installation of MEP systems and other building systems commissioned.
• Implement Functional Performance Tests (FPT) and document deficiencies.
• Prepare System Manuals.
• Perform warranty walk-through inspections.
• Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent four-year technical engineering degree.
• Professional Engineering Registration is preferred.
• Professional certification as Commissioning Agent from recognized certification entity such as BCxA, ASHRAE, ACG, or other accredited commissioning certification is required.
• LEED AP is preferred.
• CEM or other similar certification is desirable.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Commissioning.
• Building Envelope Commissioning Experience is preferred.
FULL-TIME SALARIED POSITION
• Salary is commensurate with experience
• Excellent Benefits
Please send resume to email@example.com