Mid-Level Commissioning & Energy Engineer - Washington, D.C., and Chicago, IL
Founded in 2006, Baumann is a transatlantic organization with offices in Washington D.C., Chicago, and Frankfurt, Germany. Our team works on innovative and high-performance projects for local and global clients. We use cutting-edge technology to deliver world-class services.
Baumann Consulting Inc. is looking for Mid-Level Commissioning & Energy Engineers for our Washington, D.C., and Chicago offices.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
- Lead and execute commissioning projects, condition assessments, and energy audits for new and existing buildings from start to finish.
- Support the development of innovative energy concepts for new and existing buildings.
- Provide project management and coordination on small and medium size projects to meet client expectations for technical excellence, budget, and schedule.
- Maintain effective communication with clients, contractors, and other project team members.
- Produce summary reports and presentations and deliver them to clients, multidisciplinary project teams, and other audiences.
- Support business development activities: networking at industry events, develop and maintain client relationships, preparation of proposals.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or Master of Science (M.S.) in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of mechanical systems and controls required
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) highly preferred
- One or more of these professional certifications: CEM, CCP, BCxP, BEAP highly preferred
- Applicant must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Baumann Consulting is an equal opportunity employer with a great work atmosphere and excellent benefits including:
- Flexible Work Time and Place Policies
- 8 paid holidays plus 4 weeks of paid Vacation and Sick Leave, increased to 5 weeks after 2 years
- Company paid Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company-paid ST/LT Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer contributions
- Company paid Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.