Monitoring-Based Commissioning Project Manager - Salt Lake City, UT
ETC Group is an international energy efficiency consulting firm. Established in 1988, we currently have offices in Salt Lake City UT (Headquarters) and Tempe AZ and work internationally. Our mission is to deliver energy engineering solutions to our clients. We provide energy analysis, commissioning, monitoring based commissioning, turn-key projects all leveraging data-driven solutions. Our clients include some of the largest healthcare providers, higher education, casino operators, and medical manufacturing companies in the world. And we are growing! What makes ETC Group a great place to work? Our people and the core values they uphold everyday – technical and professional excellence, solutions-oriented mindsets, doing the right thing (even when its hard), authentic and genuine people, growth oriented, and self-starters rising to a challenge. At ETC Group, we are proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about. We believe deeply that data-driven solutions are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you are driven by our mission to deliver energy engineering solutions and together contribute to a healthier planet, ETC Group may be the place for you. Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership are what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to work with our Monitoring-Based Commissioning Team (MBCx).
This role will go beyond traditional project management. We are a small team that requires each team member to wear multiple hats. MBCx has been an official department for two years, with fast paced growth. We plan to continue to grow, and as we grow revenue, we will continue to evolve the role of the MBCx project manager. We are looking for someone to help manage ongoing projects and to also improve our product and how we execute our work. The ideal candidate will bring a technical, problem solving, process improving, and organizational skillsets to this role. Project Management Performing project management on contracted projects in the MBCx group is a significant part of this role and includes, but is not limited to –
- Managing an engineering team to deliver to client expectations
- Tracking current jobs while also projecting future staffing requirements
- Reviewing contracts, drawings, specifications, and/or other resources to answer questions.
- ·Building and overseeing the project scheduling utilizing ETC’s project management software Wrike
- Overseeing client follow-up for action items
- Working with customer to get recommendations accomplished
- Coordinating job set-up, project administration and closeout
- Coordinate monthly meetings and report deliveries
- Client management
- Assisting in preparation of monthly financial reporting and weekly forecasting
Product Development and Continuous Improvement
The MBCx service offering is fairly a new product in the marketplace – here at ETC we are at the forefront of defining this offering. We are continuously looking for ways to work smarter and deliver a better product. This may include, but is not limited to –
- Working with our sister company to develop better/smarter automated software oriented solutions
- Looking to resolve bottlenecks within the project startup and analytical software deployment
- Coordinating feature/product developments and enhancements
- Develop or improve current systems and structures
- Grow with us in the future as we create solutions or delivery mechanisms that don’t exist yet
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft O365 platform (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to use multiple software platforms including Financial software and project management software
- Knowledge of Project Management through a college degree or equivalent work experience required
- Effective working in a collaborative team environment
This position is based out of our Salt Lake City office, with local onsite work. Work will initially be remote, transitioning to our office when it is safe to do so.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in subject line “MBCx Project Manager