ARUP - San Francisco, CA
Arup is a 15,000-person strong, global conglomerate of designers, engineers, planners and consultants, who regularly come together to devise solutions that benefit not just our clients, but also the world. Arup’s culture looks a lot like the future: globally-linked, locally-focused, and radically innovative. We are searching for those rare individuals who are as smart and idealistic as they are ambitious. If this sounds like you, please read on.
Our San Francisco office is looking to add a Senior Commissioning Engineer to our multi-disciplinary team. Our commissioning team works on a wide range of high-profile projects and has continued to see a strong pipeline of work. You would be supported by our strong Sustainability group to help achieve sustainable quality outcomes.
· Lead and continue to develop the commissioning group of Arup San Francisco.
· Lead and mentor our junior staff on a variety of projects such as healthcare, large technology company campuses, data centers, and aviation
· Coordinating with multiple disciplines and working in conjunction with project managers to help complete work you're doing
· Writing reports for internal and external purposes based on findings
· Assist with business development efforts by strengthening current client relationships
· Presenting technical material in traditional and innovative ways for review by technical and non-technical audiences
· Understanding trends and standard methodologies in commissioning, monitoring based commissioning and retro-commissioning
· Participating in local Professional Associations
· Bachelor’s Degree in Controls, Mechanical, Electrical or Architectural Engineering
· 6 or more years of experience in commissioning for new construction projects
· HVAC and building controls emphasis, is required client facing experience required,
· The ability to prioritize effectively, balance assigned work and exceptional organization skills are required for our constantly evolving environment
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for team-based working
· Presentation skills with colleagues and clients of all levels
· LEED AP and other LEED accreditations
· PE License in mechanical engineering
· Sustainability and modeling experience
· Industry recognized certifications such as CCP, CMVP, CEM.
· Experience using Facility Grid, CxAlloy, or similar commissioning-based software are desired.
Arup is an employee-owned company that offers an excellent benefits package. Outlined below are a few of the benefits Arup has to offer you as a FT employee of the firm:
· Global Profit Share - paid out bi-annually
· Personal Health Insurance
· 401(k) - with a dollar for dollar company match up to 10%
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Professional Membership and Certification reimbursement
· Short Term and Long-Term Assignment Career Opportunities around the Globe
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to grow. EOE including disability/veteran.
Please apply at : https://jobs.arup.com/jobs/senior-commissioning-engineer-2821
We can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org