McKinstry | Denver, CO
At McKinstry, we’re proud to be a diverse and passionate group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We believe the world needs curious, forward-thinking, solutions-oriented people who want to make our planet better. We are committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals from all backgrounds, and we believe that promoting diversity, equity, and inclusivity is an integral component of our continuing quest To Build a Thriving Planet.
Here’s where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Senior Commissioning Engineer to join our Technical Services National Platform Division. At McKinstry, commissioning has emerged as an essential part of project delivery and a preferred method for ensuring that building systems are installed and operated to provide maximum performance. Our Technical Services suite of owner-direct offerings helps our clients make good decisions that will improve efficiency, lower operating costs, and perform maximum comfort and lifespan of a building.
In this position, you will oversee commissioning activities on a variety of internal and external projects, while maintaining customer relationships. You will develop and manage project specific commissioning plans, budgets, and procedures – finding ways to reduce operating and maintenance costs, improving the comfort of a building’s occupants, and extending the life of equipment. It is your knowledge and innovational mindset surrounding design, system enhancement, and system maintainability that will drastically impact our efforts to enhance building performance, health, sustainability, and reduce energy consumption.
If team support, project management, system analysis, and system verification are passions of yours, this role might be the one for you. We are excited to hear from you in the hopes to bring you on as not only a steward of Mckinstry, but an invaluable member of our team.
• Five (5) years of experience in the commissioning field including performance contracting requirements required.
• Proficiency in BCA, PECI and/or ASHRAE commissioning procedures required.
• BA/BS Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and building automation systems required.
• Intermediate understanding of other building systems (fire/life safety, plumbing, lighting, security) required.
• Hospital, bio-tech, data center, and energy analysis experience preferred.
• BCA CCP or ACG CxA certification is preferred.
Apply here or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org