Senior Commissioning Engineer/Specialist - Washington, D.C., Boston, MA, San Diego, CA
Founded in 2001, Cornerstone is passionate about building performance and employs people who share that passion. Our clients depend on us to deliver mission critical facilities that have been tested rigorously and with a deep system knowledge.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
- Independently lead and manage MEP commissioning projects from award to turnover to client.
Support reviews of MEP design documents, drawings, specifications, building control sequences and equipment submittals to verify owner’s project requirements are met.
- Generate all Cx documentation: commissioning plans, commissioning specifications and commissioning reports using company templates and standards.
- Possess thorough knowledge and understanding of building automation systems (BAS) to collect trend data, test room controls and analyze system and facility performance.
- Perform and document integrated system tests for mission critical facilities, including power failure testing and redundant ventilation systems for laboratory facilities.
- Generate and maintain Commissioning Issues Reports with a focus on expediting issues to resolution.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 15 years in the commissioning or building controls industry.
- Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication and project management skills.
- Must have well-developed technical competencies in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and building automation systems.
- Applicant must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Cornerstone Commissioning is an equal opportunity employer with a great work atmosphere and excellent benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and 401k plans.
Range: $125,000 - $150,000 / year
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.